Emerging businesses demand flexible, expandable IT technology. You need the power, performance and low cost on energy to meet your business goals. To meet these growing demands of your business, new generation servers redefine compute economics by delivering more compute, storage capacity and being energy efficient with smaller footprints.
Our wide portfolio of severs include Racks, Tower and Blade that addresses the pressing needs of today’s emerging businesses.
Our Strategic Principals
Dell Server Product Portfolio includes:
Dell Power Edge Tower (T) Series:
The PowerEdge server towers are designed to deliver high quality and reliability at a consistently low acquisition cost with exceptional price for performance. Whether at home or a small office, the Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers are the perfect fit for your IT needs.
The Dell PowerEdge Tower (T) Series delivers:
- Productive performance, Advanced I/O and Versatile storage
- Intelligent systems management with the Dell™ OpenManage™ portfolio.
- Outstanding efficiency and availability
- Flexible deployment – Deploy as tower or take advantage of its rack-mount capability
Dell Power Edge Rack (R) Series:
Dell provides a complete portfolio of 1, 2, and 4 socket rack servers designed to reduce complexity and deliver superior value. Scalable, effective rack server solutions, deployable in any IT environment - providing high performance computing solutions. Dell™ PowerEdge™ Rack Servers are ideal for businesses with multiple servers or limited square footage or storage space.
The Dell PowerEdge Rack (R) Series delivers:
- Accelerate in-memory online analytical processing (OLAP)
- Increase the number of transactions per second
- Efficiently drive workloads with high concurrent usage
- Dramatically reduce storage latency
Dell Power Edge Blade (M) Series:
The Dell PowerEdge M-Series blade servers deliver a unique array of options configured to meet the needs of your IT environment today and in the future. Extremely powerful, dense computing solutions - that help improve efficiency throughout your businesses IT infrastructure.
The Dell PowerEdge Blade (M) Series delivers:
- Deliver peak performance - Accelerate results across a wide range of workloads with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor
- Discover greater versatility - Adapt to changing workload conditions with an expandable platform ready for virtualization and high-availability clustering.
- Maximize operational efficiency- Save time and reduce potential for error with simplified, intuitive systems management.
Dell Power Edge Converged Infrastructure FX Series:
- Tailor your data center to your workloads-Redefine data center agility with the revolutionary FX architecture. The FX2 converged 2U rack chassis allows you to incrementally add or swap compact, modular IT building blocks, including servers, storage and IO, to fit any computing environment.
- Chassis flexibility boosts efficiency-The shared cooling, power, networking, management and PCI expansion slots in the FX2 chassis service a wide range of server/storage combinations, enabling higher granularity and greater efficiency in your IT resource management.
- Choose your management-Manage FX servers individually as you would with traditional rack servers to integrate easily into your server management methodology, or choose managing FX servers collectively using Dell Chassis Management Controller (CMC) to manage both servers and chassis components.
Incorporated in 1996, Dell India has been among the fastest growing technology companies in the country. An engine for Dell’s global growth, Dell India is a strategic component of Dell’s transformation into a true IT solutions partner and a ‘trusted IT advisor’ focused on end-to-end offerings.
For more than 30 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. As a private company, Dell is going back to its roots, to the entrepreneurial spirit that made Dell one of the fastest growing, most successful companies in history. From unconventional PC startup to global technology leader, the common thread in Dell’s heritage is an unwavering commitment to the customer. Dell serves its customers with a single-minded purpose and drive the innovations that will change the world for the better. Customers trust Dell to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more anywhere in their world. Dell today is leading across all customer segments in India and our expansion and investment is reflective of the growing commitment to the customers and the Indian market.
With over 27,000 team members, Dell India is the largest operation for Dell outside the US. Dell has invested significantly in building end-to-end solutions and delivery capabilities - sales and marketing, manufacturing hub, Dell Services, R&D centre, Customer Contact Centres, Dell IT, Global Analytics and Global Financial Services – besides setting up a distribution network of commercial and retail channel and a service network.
Dell listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more.
HP Product Portfolio includes:
HP Proliant Tower (ML) Series :
ML family of servers, deliver simple, efficient business value. Industry-leading compute innovations in the new HP ProLiant Gen9 Tower portfolio include simple management and storage tools, along with proven configurations that provide easy remote access and improved energy efficiencies to lower your TCO. Integrated with a simplified but comprehensive management suite and industry leading support, the ProLiant Gen9 tower portfolio delivers more business value and helps increase IT staff productivity and expedite service delivery.
The HP ProLiant Gen9 tower portfolio delivers:
- Simplicity - Simple tools, processes, and support to help server admin keep hardware running and lower TCO
- Efficiency - Office managers can improve staff productivity to keep the business going
- Business Value - Business owners can increase business value via improved operations. The HP ProLiant server portfolio was designed to deliver on these needs and requirements, taking a broader view of the hardware, software, and services that provide the right compute for the right work load at the right economics every time.
HP Proliant Rack(DL) Series:
DL family of servers, are the most flexible, reliable, and performance-optimized ProLiant rack servers ever. It provides industry-leading compute innovations, the new HP ProLiant Gen9 rack portfolio, with flexible choices and versatile design, along with improved energy efficiencies, ultimately lowers your total cost of ownership (TCO). Integrated with a simplified, but comprehensive management suite and industry-leading support, the ProLiant Gen9 rack portfolio delivers a more reliable, fast and secure infrastructure solution, helps increase IT staff productivity, and accelerates service delivery.
The HP ProLiant Gen9 rack portfolio delivers:
- Flexible choices to redefine compute economics & Lower TCO
- Optimized servers boost business performance with 4X faster workload performance
HP Proliant Blade(BL) Series:
Blade servers simplify data center operations with greater density, shared resources, scalability, and overall efficiency.By switching to blade infrastructure, customers can reduce cost by as much as 56% while increase staff productivity by 40%, according to IDC. ProLiant Blade Servers provide a complete infrastructure that supports both your business objectives and your business growth.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. With the broadest technology portfolio spanning printing, personal systems, software, services and IT infrastructure, HP delivers solutions for customers’ most complex challenges in every region of the world.